How's My Life so Far.
>Well, it has been a while since I last do my blog. Usually I wrote blogs when there were happenings in my life. Not to say that my life completely boring when I'm doing my blogs, just that I don't find it being blog-worthy.
>Why update now? Why can't I blog every now and then? To answer that question, I suddenly felt the need to blog (mostly because I've read Randy's blog) . Because, I don't have much of events occurring in my life. They're to boring! Which is why I do not post them here.
>I will be keeping my ways that is, blogging with proper English so that the language won't die. ANYWAYS, this blog is just to tell you guys, especially those who are loyal to my blog (sorry for not updating =P) what had happen. So lets start with the year 2008 after last day of school.
2008
I've.....:
-had the best barbeque party with my pals.
look! ayam tebang!
smile for the camera-got three Godsisters!
-won my mural competition. Number three. Well, its alright!
-had the most boring school holiday. Invited everyone I know for Christmas open house but no one showed up.
-had the most depressing days.
>To sum it all up. My last year's year end school holiday totally sucked.
2009
I've.....:
-been SOOOO busy.
-joined debate. And I won.
-been barely doing my homeworks. Obviously lazy.
-had a fight with my friend. We're okay now.
see how okay we are now?-had known more people. Amazing how saying 'Hi' to random people can lead to new friends.
-joined choir.
the choir gang.-jammed with Harry and the gang (sorry for not jamming with you guys always)
-been more open about myself.
-start to listen to people more and more. I'm a listener now!
-experience life in school without two of my closest,craziest,most open-minded, weird and funny friend i.e Dexter and Cass.
-been to a friend's family funeral (takziah). She's okay now despite losing her father.
-commented harshly on my piano playing.
-had a new piano teacher.
-conducted my choir for a while.Hehe...
-start to hangout with the Form 4s more often.
-cried for 1 hour plus LoL.
-learnt to love my brother more. He's not mean now and more open.
-made more friends!
-suddenly became popular? (HaHa~!)
we have our differences,but we're the best of friends!-become a pushover and the teacher's errand-boy....
-totally no mood for sports. Really getting lazy.
-been bought a new car (thanks Mom!) though I don't have my "P" license yet.
-become more mature believe it or not.
>As you can see, my life had more happenings during school days which is why I love going to school. It's a place where I create most of my memories (being a Form 5 and all that). Oh, all these happens from the month of January to April.
>No worries! I will blog more often now. Mostly because I don't want to forget my memories.
>Okay, enough with the sentimental-ness. Eventually, when there's something new happen. I will write my blog. Chiao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home