It' Just Plain...Like Fat Free Yogurt...
>Question.When people come to you and asks "How's life?". How are you going to answer it?
>As for me, I would say "dull, boring, no happenings, just wanna sleep."
>Its true..Nothing ever happens at our school.Its just the usual.The raya holiday is coming so I guess I can look forward to it!
>Today...was a complete mess...I was doing the mural thing at school only to rub off all my hard effort because it is too small...So i was like SIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~
>And what's worse is all the milk (at least in China) is contaminated! For an everyday milk drinker like me thats darn BAD!!!I like milk and only to found out that it is contaminated makes me freak out!!
>Uhuhuhu...sob..we cannot eat the bunny candy anymore since it is from China...sobsob...I'm now being extra careful when buying milk so that i won't get kidney stones which I heard can be VEEERRRYY painful and might cause DEATH (I think).So milk lovers, careful when you are out shopping for milk~
>There's a very wise philosopher that once said;
"Sarcasm is LIKE my second language.REMEMBER THAT!!"
...and that philosopher is the all wise, all intelligent, sarcastic maniac, VIVIAN!!!
>Like i promise before, I'm going to show you how to be sarcastic,with full guide by my "SIFU" VIVIAN.
5 lesson of sarcasm.(by THE VIVIAN)
1)NEVER meant what you said.
2)LEARN from THE VIVIAN.
3)BE sarcastic when see THE VIVIAN. SHE will EVALUATE your sarcasm.
4)NEVER be more sarcastic than HER. ( You will be loved...or not)
5)NEED advice? TALK to HER and you will learn alot!
That's all for today people. Bye Bye.
p/s : Put your sarcasm to good practice.
p/p/s : Wanna find VIVIAN? Click HERE
>Chiao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home