LoL-Full Life =D

Arlop! My name's Cyril and this is my blog. This blog is just a plain depiction of my life on a certain event. So, don't expect too much. Also, when reading my blog, keep the room bright and view your monitor at a comfortable and safe distance. Enjoy! Chiao!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EXTREME BOREDOM!!!!



>WOO HOO!!!I HAVEN'T BLOGGING FOR A LONG TIME AND I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING ON HOW BORED I AM NOW!!!!Okay the pizza was random..

>"What's this I'm feeling?I've never feel so...so...depressed...", that is how I'm
feeling now people..


>Well,school is going to end tomorrow.Or was it on Friday..?

>Hmm...Friday's is when our seniors is having the
ir convocation.I heard FORM FOUR students no need to come but I'm coming anyways...How come form 4 is not 'invited' and yet certain SOMEBODY says that we should come to the freaking function?

>Took some stupid pictures today.Just for the fun of it.Here all of 'em!
Like I said,SOME PICTURES.The teachers loosen up the rules for today though and allow us to bring handphones...at least, that is what I thought.



MENDY GOH YING FONG.Who took this picture anyways?


LOL IVY looks like a mak cik..


NIGEL..I see THAT finger you know.



AIDA LYDIA ANAK ANGKAU.Posing like a MAN with a scissors.



GOTHIVY is what i call her style.

>That is all what happened today.Oh,and we all jammed in 4S1 with the guitar and the keyboard.Deh,only 8 people came this morning NOT including the prefects.Erm...Lets just see what happens tomorrow.Until then,Chiao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home